Education & Training
The Education and Training Committee coordinates and promotes educational workshops and seminars that are co-sponsored with the Centre for Expertise and Research on Infrastructures in Urban Areas (CERIU), Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), and National Research Council (NRC).
2012-12-19 NEW - NASTT’s Lateral Lining Good Practices Course: The Great Lakes, St. Lawrence and Atlantic (GLSLA) Chapter of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) is pleased to present a special one-day Lateral Lining Good Practices Course, Thursday, April 25, 2013, at the Courtyard by Marriott, Hamilton, Ontario. Click here to find out more.
March 3-7 2013 - NO-DIG 2013. Sacramento California. Sacramento Convention Center. Conference information.
- March 11-15 2012 - NO-DIG 2012 - Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center.
- October 13th, 2009 at 11:00 am to 12:00 noon -- Asset Management of Municipal Infrastructure- Concordia University - Montreal, Quebec Canada – Speaker: Dr. O. Moselhi, Professor and Ex-Chair BCEE. Visit the student chapter page for more information.
- November 5-6, 2009 -- Horizontal Directional Drilling Good Practices Guidelines Course - York Region, Ontario Canada
- November 9, 2009 -- Horizontal Directional Drilling Course - Montreal, Quebec Canada
- May 2- 5, 2010 -- CNAM 2010 Workshop - Ottawa, ON: The CNAM 2010 Workshop will take place at the Ottawa Marriott. The early bird discount has been extended to February 28th.
- May 2-7, 2010 -- No-Dig 2010 Conference - Chicago, IL: Following a record-breaking International conference in Toronto 2009, Chicago will be host to the 2010 No-Dig show. Updated 2010-02-09: Conference preview #3.
- June 9-10, 2010 -- Toronto Trenchless Road Show - Toronto, ON: Announcing the Toronto Trenchless Roadshow at the Mississauga Grand Banquet & Convention Centre, Ontario, Canada.
- June 11, 2010 -- Good Practices Course Cured in Place Pipe Inspection (Sewer & Water) - Toronto, ON: will be taking place at the Mississauga Grand Banquet & Convention Centre. Course overview and registration
- September 12 -14, 2010 -- 2010 ACWWA Annual Conference - Saint-John, NB: Calling for Abstracts for the 2010 ACWWA Conference that will be taking place at the Delta Brunswick Hotel in Saint John, New Brunswick. Call for Abstracts. Additionnal information can be found here.
Michael E. Argent Memorial Scholarship: Deadline for applications is Monday, January 10th 2011. NEW 2011-01-03: Scholarship Application.
- March 27 – April 1. 2011-- 2011 NO-DIG SHOW - Washington, D.C. : The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, D.C. will be host to the 2011 No-Dig show. Conference preview. Free 3 day exhibition pass.
- July 21 2011 - NASTT's PIPE BURSTING GOOD PRACTICES COURSE - York Region, Ontario. Course information and registration.
- October 2-4 2011 -- ACWWA 2011 Annual Conference - St-John's, Newfoundland and Labrador. Call for papers and information.
OTHER COURSES CURRENTLY OFFERED ARE:
- NASTT Cured-in-Place-Pipe Good Practices
- NASTT Pipe Bursting Good Practices Course
- NASTT Sewer Laterals Rehabilitation & Repair Good Practices Course
- NASTT New Installation Methods Good Practices Course
- NASTT Trenchless Technology Good Practices Course
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Good Practices Guidelines Course
You may also wish to link to our training calendar of all upcoming NASTT conferences, training courses & chapter events across North America.
In addition to our regular available course roster, a number of special seminars will be held at the No-Dig Show. For more details please consult the No-Dig website.
For more information or to arrange training upon request, please contact Frank Badinski.